So you want to switch to a plant based diet but you don’t know what to make? or you are hesitant to start one. Here is a new delicious recipe I made to help you guys get started! It is my vegan veggie stir fry with low oil and low salt. And yes it’s still really good, you can ask my boyfriend haha. Hope you guys enjoy and tag me on social media if you recreate it or to show me pictures of your food, I would love to see them. Xoxo
You can subscribe to my YouTube channel here to get notified when I upload a new video.
Why I switched to a whole food plant based diet?
- I care about my health A LOT. Without it you have nothing and life is too short.
- I read this AMAZING book – How Not To Die by Dr Michael Greger available on Amazon here. Other books I’ve read: The Food Babe Way available here. Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson available here.
- Nutritionfacts.org YouTube channel you can watch here.
- Documentaries watched: “What the health” (must see), “Cowspiracy”, “What’s With Wheat”, I want to see more on my list.
- I have seen amazing benefits so far that I will talk about later.
- It’s the best diet out there for health and longevity.
- The fitness, food, and meat industry is brain washing us on what is actually healthy.
- Many more reasons, but those are my top and I want to help you guys get the BEST information to be happy, healthy, and feel great like I do. Because without self care there is no self love.
MY DISCOUNT CODES FOR YOU
- Mikasa Beauty Use code SILVIAFITMUA25 at checkout for 25% off any order
- iikonn Lashes Use code MUASILVIA at checkout for 35% off any order
- Lilly Lashes Use link and code FABULASH at checkout for 10% off any order
- Organifi Green Juice Powder Use code SILVIAFIT15 for 15% off any order
- Mirina Collections Use Discount Code MIRINAGIRLS for 20% off any order
Connect with me!
*Some of the links above are affiliates. That means if you use my discount codes or links I make a small percentage of the sale. This helps me keep making more content like this and support my YouTube channel. Thank you so much for any support!